Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Garden 2010

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Mr.Boots

The Duck garden is my favourite so far....but to be honest i dont paticulary like any of them....they all look like they tried to hard and moved to far away from simplicity and good clever planting.
    The judges are horendus and make me MAAAAAD!!

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Goodne

The duck garden is also my favourite. Tonights was ok but can you imagine having to go around cutting those silly bits of garss around the trees?! Can't wait to see who wins. The one thing that annoys me about them all is they are not practical. I for one have a garden shed, clothes line, water butt and bins in mine and its still nice; where are they putting them??

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

So the Duck Garden won, i'm glad not that it was my favorite but because James was least pretentious of the five.

My personal favourite was from the polish girl and had she finished it properly I reckon she would have won.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

fryup wrote: »
    So the Duck Garden won, i'm glad not that it was my favorite but because James was least pretentious of the five.

Good stuff, glad that one won

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

The Duck Garden was good, although the reproduction at Bloom was the size of a postage stamp with three ducks.

I'm glad he took "my advice" and he planted a variety of plants around the duck pond. I was chatting to him yesterday, he is a nice man and I'm glad he won. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement