Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a new mobile.

Options
  • 28-04-2010 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I need a new mobile. The one I currently have (Nokia N70) is on it's way out. I have it since 2006/2007 and I have got good use out of it.

I want to stay on the Vodafone network. The phone must be pre-pay.

I'd like something slim, lightweight and easy to use.

I'd like a phone that has any/all the following:

1) Internet / email access
    2) Camera / Video Recording
    3) Picture messaging
    4) Vibration Alert (my phone is usually on silent simply because I can't stand the bleeping when a new txt comes through, so vibration is important)

The budget is €100 euros.

What do you recommend?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,238 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

A good second hand n95 or e71?

100 euro in a new phone won't get your n70 material, the n70 wasn't cheap when it came out.

A good second hand n95 or e71?

100 euro in a new phone won't get your n70 material, the n70 wasn't cheap when it came out.
    To be honest, I don't want a N91/E71 or another N70. I want something new and different lol.:o

It doesn't bother me if my new phone doesn't have what my N70 has (I only use it for taking pictures/videos, text's, phone calls, internet, email, vibration. That is actually all I have used my N70 for, I am 19 (and female) and don't need (or want!) a business phone lol.

I won't be putting music/songs etc onto the phone.

I only ask that my new phone has any/all of the features I mentioned in my OP.

I could possibly stretch my budge to €150, but absolutely no more than that.

Is there any phones you can recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Thanks guys.

I went for the Nokia 5530 in the end.

• Advertisement
Advertisement