Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Another week of no new XBLA game

• 28-04-2010 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

*twitch* *twitch*

Not that XBLA releases anything decent 75% of the time. But still, I like trying the free demo of the newest XBLA game every now and then.

If only they'd release indie games and Last.Fm over here, then I'd be one happy camper :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

I still don't understand why we don't have indie games...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Reckoner91

I'm sure it has something to do with licenses and bandwidth, but still, they're saying no to lots and lots of money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Just do what I did to get songs off the rock band network and create a UK account ;)

No new games, think there was some ****ty game room ones due out though.

Oh and The Dishwasher is a bargain-tastic 400 points this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

I'd love to create a Japanese and American account but I've no idea. To be fair I think Europe gets treated relatively well by MS. Have you seen the state of the EU PSN store?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Slugs wrote: »
    I still don't understand why we don't have indie games...
    Create a US Account - you can download them. There are some good ones, and some are just pants.

If you want to buy one of them after the demo, you can buy US MS Points from most of the places listed in the Sticky thread at the start of the forum.

• Advertisement
Advertisement