Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best of Both "3" Rip off ??

Options
  • 28-04-2010 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Why am i being overcharged for 3's best of both ??

im on the 25EUR a month best of both where im supposed to be able to "cap" my bill at 25EUR a month and then top up whenever required, yet here every month im being overcharged..

Quote:
    27/04/2010DD OP/HUTCHISON 3G IR- 28.07

28.07EUR for a 25EUR a month bill.. Great success. ???????????????
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

KoRn101 wrote: »
    Why am i being overcharged for 3's best of both ??

im on the 25EUR a month best of both where im supposed to be able to "cap" my bill at 25EUR a month and then top up whenever required, yet here every month im being overcharged..

Quote:
    27/04/2010DD OP/HUTCHISON 3G IR- 28.07

Well considering you are being overcharged every month and you still don't know why, I have a question for you; Why has your course of action been to post about it on boards when what you obviously should have done is ring 3 customer care??

Ring 3. They will know.

Great success. ???????????????
    What??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭KoRn101

Because ive only realised now and its too late to call, i wrote here to see if anyone else had the same issue!

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

Was this on your first bill?
    If so this is not all too uncommon with 3. What it is when the account is being created they may not actually start the Bill cycle for 24-48 hours and what it is a day by day charge untill its setup. A once off but that should be on your bill. For example
    24/04/2010 -25/04/2010
    26/04/2010 -25/05/2010

Hope that clears it up if its the issue you have otherwise Customer Care.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Because ive only realised now and its too late to call, i wrote here to see if anyone else had the same issue!

Could'nt be too late !!! They are in India !!

3 has their entire support team there.
    I think they stay open till 10 "3 global service's".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Could'nt be too late !!! They are in India !!

Yes and besides, they are open 24/7

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

3 also have an Irish call centre now.

Thats for NBS broadband (Dublin)
    Upgrades & Retentsions

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

maybe tax on the 25?

maybe tax on the 25?
    Nope the package's are less than €25 the tax bring's them up to €25.

ie their broadband is approx €15.61 and with tax it comes up to 19.99.

I spoke to a few staff @ 3 today and they all recond it was their first bill and they were billed before the account was setup on their system.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,238 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

It's 25 euro if your set up by DD, are you sure you were set up by DD correctly, If you weren't that would explain the extra charge, if it's not that you went out of your package some way, could be texts, could be talk, the only one that knows is you. Look at your bill it should be detailed on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

It's 25 euro if your set up by DD, are you sure you were set up by DD correctly, If you weren't that would explain the extra charge, if it's not that you went out of your package some way, could be texts, could be talk, the only one that knows is you. Look at your bill it should be detailed on it.

yeah true...if i ever went outside the limit on my 3 broadband it always says when why and how much

There is no way to go over your package on BOB unless you purchase a data addon.
    Im still going to bet on the start date of your cycle

Advertisement