Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call card in New York

Options
  • 28-04-2010 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭

I'm heading over next week and the last time I was there I bought one of those call cards that Aer Lingus sell on the flight over but despite their sales pitch, it was rubbish and all my credit was used up pretty quickly.

Anyway, has anyone any recommendations for a call card on sale over there that is good value for money?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

I usually buy the verizon international calling card, you can get them in the likes of Target, CVS, Duane Reade, any department type store anyway and they're good prices. Keep in mind that calling Mobile phones are ALWAYS more expensive than landlines. I think this card charges about 5-10c a minute to landline and something like 40c a minute to a mobile phone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Street vendors sell decent cards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Thanks guys!

Advertisement