Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackboard Down ??

Options
  • 28-04-2010 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

Is it just me or is Blackboard down for anyone else ? I can log intom my UCD account however i cant get into blackboard. It asks for my username and password and when I enter it, it still rejects me ! >:(
    And yes i am entering the details correctly !! What the hell is going on ??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,982 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Dunno. I just logged in directly (not via UCD Connect), no problem.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

Something is up - use the back door in http://elearning.ucd.ie/

edit: maybe my computer is just being weird. The backdoor works regardless for me

• Registered Users Posts: 12,982 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Funny how one person's "direct" is another person's "back door". :pac:

UCD Connect is just a "portal" to other servers: OK when it works, a pain if it don't. There are direct links to UCD Mail, the Library Catalog, Journal / Database Search, SIS, and more.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Blackboard down for anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Nope, it's been working fine for me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement