Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

media server HP Or Asus

Comments

build one yourself! those things are overpriced.
    you can build one that is superior in every way and will take 10 drives for 300.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭Shane732

I'm in the exact same position myself.

Personally I think I'm going to side with the HP. The after sales service appears to be much better with the HP, add-ins etc... appear to be excellent. There's dedicated forums out there that can help you through.

I'm a novice at this only thing myself so I think for me buying a dedicated system as opposed to building one makes more sense.

On another note have you bought from Misco? If so, what are they like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 200 ✭✭DecTenToo

HI, I was thinking the same. The only reason that I was considering ordering through misco was that it is somehwat cheaper than using Elara or any of the other local suppliers that have the EX490 in stock.

Advertisement