Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Galway Hooker €3.80 a pint / O'Hara's Stout €3.35 a pint

• 28-04-2010 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭

Last time I had Galway Hooker, a lovely Irish Pale Ale with limited distribution, I paid €4.60 a pint in Galway... so this is a really good deal.

O'Hara's Stout is a quality draught stout brewed in Ireland.

Prices are for the Lucan County on the N4.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭slayerking

Thats excellent value for two top Irish beers.
    Cheers op.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,860 ✭✭✭crushproof

€4.60 for a pint of Hooker in Galway??? Last time I was out west I was paying €3.80 in O'Connells!
    Great value in Lucan as well though!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

I wish they had these on tap in Cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

crushproof wrote: »
    €4.60 for a pint of Hooker in Galway??? Last time I was out west I was paying €3.80 in O'Connells!
    Great value in Lucan as well though!!

Where is O'Connell's (Galway I'm assuming?) -- I'll be in Galway this weeked. I think it was in the Huntsman that I paid €4.60.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭the_pod

I was just wondering where else you can get this (I knew about the Porter House) and found this link:

http://www.galwayhooker.ie/flash/site/locations/

Someone might find it useful

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭James.

JHMEG wrote: »
    Where is O'Connell's (Galway I'm assuming?) -- I'll be in Galway this weeked. I think it was in the Huntsman that I paid €4.60.

yep, directly across eyre square from the skeff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

It is €5 for a pint of Galway Hooker in Anseo on Camden Street, so that is a great price.

And you are right, it is a fantastic beer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭interlocked

€4 a pint in Ryans in Parkgate St.

O'Connell's is a fantastic pub, great selection of beer, great staff, always a priorty port of call when I'm in Galway

(and they serve bottles of ESB!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

It was €4.60 last time I had it in Ryan's so that's a bit of an improvment.

Advertisement