Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bullying perma ban on Infrasture forum.

Options
  • 28-04-2010 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

Hi there, An email I got today from Furet. The victimization here is horrendous.

Hi mysterious,

You have been banned from Infrastructure for the following duration:

Permanent

for the following reason:

Permanent disruptive influence on the forum, derailing threads persistently with dogged soapboxing

Providing your ban is not permanent, it will be lifted automatically after Permanent.
    Also, please be aware that an abusive response to this automated message may result in an extension of your ban, or in extreme cases, being banned from the entire site.

Thanks,

Forum Moderator.

Now, Nothing on my points were off topic. Many agreed with me some did not. I'm banned from the forum So I cannot see what happened after my closing post. But I can bet Furet's behaviour is sidelining to only banning me. I would like to know if anyone can tell me if I was picked to be perma banned and everyone else just got away nicely.

If this is correct, then it's clearly a bullying evil tactic to try get me off the forum and allow others to throw abuse or say what they like.

Could someone please look into this, and put this unecessary banning off me. Rameire, Murpaph and MYOB did they receive perma bannings?

All the best.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

mysterious wrote: »
    Could someone please look into this, and put this unecessary banning off me.

The correct procedure is for you to PM the mods of the forum to discuss your ban. If you're not satisfied with the response you get, you should PM the CMods (nesf / scofflaw). If you're still not happy after that, please come back to this thread and an admin will look at the issue for you.
    mysterious wrote: »
    Rameire, Murpaph and MYOB did they receive perma bannings?

Details of punishments handed out to other posters are between the mods and the posters only, and consequently do not concern you.

Advertisement