Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

acer monitor

• 28-04-2010 11:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭

hi all
    i have an acer montior fairly new just bought and used a hand full of times i bought a new tower a few days ago and have tried connection my monitor cable to use with this new tower but keep getting no signal !!!
    its recking my head all cables are plugged in etc
    any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Tap F8 during start-up and select safe mode, this will load the system with just the basic drivers and check to ensure its not due to a resolution setting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

iv tried that but screen just says no signal and shuts off the tower is only new so im trying to start setup

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Do you have access to a Linux live cd? You could check it out that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

nope from what iv been reading it is a typical acer issue looks like il return it to the store

Advertisement