Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Embryo freezing

Options
  • 28-04-2010 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering what people's thoughts are on this in connection with IVF treatment.
    We're due to go for this soon, and we're unsure what to do regarding surplus embyros(hopefully).

Just want to hear what people think, I'm of the view that we shouldn't because I feel we're prolonging the inevitable, OH thinks we should freeze should we need them down the line.

I'm only interested in constructive replies as I know there's a whole other debate on the issue, basically I'm looking for other viewpoints.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Well, don't need to worry about this now. Not good

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Mind Hunter 85

Undecided one, if you need to talk please post back here or pm me.
    I haven't been through failed IVF.
    I'm literally just about to start IVF but I have been through ectopic pregnancy and 5 failed IUI'S and have been trying to conceive for 6+half years in total, So maybe I can help you I know alot about infertility and fertility treatments and most of all I understand the physical,financial and emotional pain that infertility causes.

Advertisement