Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belting son!

Options
  • 28-04-2010 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have a 14 old son and I'm sick of him. He's drinking, smoking and getting in trouble in school. last night I totaly lost it with him and grabbed him threw him on the couch and took of my belt and I turned his arse red. I then told him that there was plenty of more where that came from.
    Would you agree with what I did?
    Would you do it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

blueguy wrote: »
    I have a 14 old son and I'm sick of him. He's drinking, smoking and getting in trouble in school. last night I totaly lost it with him and grabbed him threw him on the couch and took of my belt and I turned his arse red. I then told him that there was plenty of more where that came from.
    Would you do it?

oh yeah...agree 100% a slap on the wrist wont do anymore...neither will grounding or taking away allowance or bringing the kids to the chill corner...think most parents have forgotten what a powerfull tool the belt is :) little spoiled brats are getting completely out of control these days because the child protection agencys are making sure they cant be disciplined and allowing to grow up as healthy crimincals, alcoholics and drug users :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Would you do it?

Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Would you do it?

No. Kids rebel for a million silly reasons. Hitting them is just giving them a valid one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭stellarartois

Fair play to you its good to see that some people are actually still parenting there children and not letting them run amoc. Dont mind all that crap you read about not hitting your kids its the only way to learn them. sure didn't i turn out grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

Would you do it?
    It had to happen eventually, a troll looking for some attention.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭stellarartois

It had to happen eventually, a troll looking for some attention.

Why is he a troll? not everyone wants to raise there kids the exact same way as you! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

blueguy banned for trolling.
    There is a zero tolerance for trolls on this forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement