Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

st marys

Options
  • 29-04-2010 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭

i see the northside is hit again,st marys in gurranabraher is to close.makes me wonder why we should have tds and local concillers from all parties on the northside of cork since all of the healthcare is gone south of the river lee and all we got was the northern boreen road. i hope our glorious lordmayor of south cork city reads this cos i cant call any of them northsiders or real cork people:mad:

Comments

patbundy wrote: »
    i see the northside is hit again,st marys in gurranabraher is to close.makes me wonder why we should have tds and local concillers from all parties on the northside of cork since all of the healthcare is gone south of the river lee and all we got was the northern boreen road. i hope our glorious lordmayor of south cork city reads this cos i cant call any of them northsiders or real cork people:mad:

Write a letter if you feel strongly about it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

RoverJames wrote: »

Or talk to Neeiilllll.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

sorry but what is St.Mary's and why is there only one left? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Oh no, you will have to cross the river for healthcare; how traumatic.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Miss shadow I presume he's talking about the Library, some joke if you compare Mayfield and St Mary's to the Douglas and Bishopstown libraries...big, big difference!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

I dono if libraries are in the same category as healthcare :confused::D

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭patbundy

jes guys i thought i was in AH for awhile:eek::D
    RoverJames wrote: »

james that dont work anymore
    SomeFool wrote: »
    Or talk to Neeiilllll.....

thats even worse sf...ie he asks the right queistions but accepts the wrong answers
    sorry but what is St.Mary's and why is there only one left? :confused:

its the only hospital left on the northside (you cant count st patricks)

simu wrote: »
    Oh no, you will have to cross the river for healthcare; how traumatic.;)[/QUOTE}

lol its not the shock of it simu, its the thought that its another one of harneys follies. how long do you think the vic and the south imfirmary have left before they are closed:(

razorblunt wrote: »
    Miss shadow I presume he's talking about the Library, some joke if you compare Mayfield and St Mary's to the Douglas and Bishopstown libraries...big, big difference!

razor i think st marys the library is closed or is closing

I dono if libraries are in the same category as healthcare :confused::D

miss_shadow they are not ;)

Advertisement