Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Freedom me arse

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

This is why i make up my own rules on the roads.
    Stop bitching the lot of ya.
    I almost ran over a jogger once I was booting down that bit where smurfits head office is and he ran out on the road to go around a puddle.
    I just clipped him bit he gave me a fright.
    so i grabbed him by the throat yelled at him about runniong onto the road without looking and threw him in the river.

in my opinion riding bikes is stupiud dangerous and brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

KTRIC wrote: »
    Since then my ever dwindling patience for Irish cagers has gotten to a bare minimum as a result of far too many close calls caused by idiots that can't indicate, use their mirrors or be bothered to look around them when changing lanes or turning.

KTRIC, have you decided on what you are going to do? Hopefully you will keep the bike!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

RosieJoe wrote: »
    KTRIC, have you decided on what you are going to do? Hopefully you will keep the bike!

Just got my bike back from Bikeworld after being with them for 6 weeks being repaired. Just having some fun with it and deciding what to do with it.

Can't see myself selling it this year anyway :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

KTRIC wrote: »
    Just got my bike back from Bikeworld after being with them for 6 weeks being repaired. Just having some fun with it and deciding what to do with it.

Can't see myself selling it this year anyway :D

See, 2 wheels do move the soul :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

RosieJoe wrote: »
    See, 2 wheels do move the soul :D

And quite quickly by the looks of it :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement