Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spiked!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I really dislike narrow spiked heels - but it's not because of how they look. It's because

(a) they get stuck in pavement gaps
    (b) They scuff really easily and can look shabby very quickly
    (c) Because it's such a small area, they bear a lot of pressure and therefore wear very quickly, requiring reheeling often.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Teasey

I don't think heels can EVER be too high!!! But in fairness I'm only 5 foot 4 and I've been a high heel junkie for 12 years at this stage so I've had plently of practice. My feet actually hurt more in flats - I just can't wear shoes that haven't got at least a one inch heel :eek: I wore ballet slippers on a shopping trip around town last week and I was in agony after an hour!

I think it's definitely down to the individual though. Super high heels look fab once you can walk in them - but if you can't just don't do it!!! There's nothing worse than a girl in towering stilettos walking (or limping!) around with their entire upper body leaning forward because they can't handle their heels - it's just not a good look

Advertisement