Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Over The Knee Socks- Where?

• 29-04-2010 9:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where to get over the knee socks in dublin, preferably blanchardstown s.c. Looked at a few knee socks but I want the ones the go over the knee. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Slunk wrote: »
    Anyone know where to get over the knee socks in dublin, preferably blanchardstown s.c. Looked at a few knee socks but I want the ones the go over the knee. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I'm from cork but I've seen over the knee socks in top shop. I'm pretty sure there is a top shop in blanch sc but not sure if it's be big enough to stock them.

Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭macy9

Arnotts henry street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Pennys or Topshop would have them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Tried pennys, only have knee socks, none that go over. I will try topshop. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Try River Island too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Go to American Apparel ... they have loads of over the knee socks!

It's pretty much the only reason I go there :)

And ASOS too but that effort!

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

JackWills off Grafton Street

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

Claire's Accessories

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

every answer is spot on in this thread, River Island do a big selection of over the knee socks....but I find them quite expensive. Also, Georges Street Arcade do all sorts of over the knee socks and hold ups! :) good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

I was going to suggest Pennys, as they go over my knees, but I suppose it depends on your height.

Dunnes, M&S, Top Shop would be good places to start looking. And as mentioned above, there's a stall in George's Street Arcade that does all sorts of socks and tights and may have what you're looking for.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sassygirl1988

I got black over the knee socks in penny's in blanch, the came ina two-pack!!

U could also try dunnes!!;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭chupi

I second Penneys!

€3 for 2 pairs and they actually shock horror stay up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

Penneys do over the knee, not always in stock though

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Allure_

New look! got a lovely pair for 3 euro on sale ,Was suprised im 6ft and find it fairly hard to find them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭miss5

Found topshop and River Island ones pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Got a fab pair of black over-the-knee socks with a grey ruffle and a tiny black and white polka dot bow in River Island recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

New Look have a good few!

Advertisement