Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Did You Find Your Character

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Yeah but you have to remember to pick up the knife eh kiki?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Any character I choose needs a special blend of ridiculous and awesome. Throwing fireballs from your hands is all well and good, but 720s are always awesome.
    That said, I prefer Dudley and Cody. Dudley for his rather posh mannerism and Victory Rose (*bonk*), and Cody for a rather more practical reason that if a man can break his ass out of prison while still in cuffs with tornadoes, he's doing some right.
    In BB I play Tager for REAL SOVIET DAMAGE. And the fact that he's a combination electrified-zombie-demon-cat-cyborg-commando-grappler. It's all very silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    There's LOTS of different ways to Piano! Gen's are much harder to do, but way more satisfying when you pull em off. My stupid amount of time spent playing RB contributed to piano-ing. I don't slide it anyway.

Quick question, whats RB?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

GorySnake wrote: »
    Quick question, whats RB?

Rockband.

Onion has some strange problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,021 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Rock Band.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Oh thanks, I can never guess what games people are talking about from abbreviations, sorry bout that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I generally like to be good enough that I can beat the average player with any character. I can do this in SSBM.

In SSFIV though this seems extremely unlikely.

Although the "C to shining C" achievement is calling to me, despite the fact it's taken me two solid nights of ranked matches to be able to just get Dee Jay to C.

=/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

Oh thanks, I can never guess what games people are talking about from abbreviations, sorry bout that.

I just pretend to know, and go quiet for about half a page before making new posts. Makes me look like a very deep thinker.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

You're telling me! I have a hard time FADCing the fk after a j hp cr mp xx l fk in SF4.

Actually it took me about a year just to understand what that means :D

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Sorry about that :o I mod that forum, so I'm used to abbreviating it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement