Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Buying 360 power supply in Dublin/Anyone got a spare?!

• 29-04-2010 10:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

My power supply ('brick' as sometimes referred to!) went last night and i've since checked it at a mates house and the xbox is fine so need to get a replacement.

However, buying them individually is proving tricking from a retail shop. I can get one off the net for 20quid but wouldn't mind a bit of bank holiday gaming! Does anyone know where i could pick one up in Dublin?

Or if there's some generous soul out there who perhaps has gone through a few xbox's and has one spare?!

Thanks for any help/suggestions!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

well if ya find one let us know im looking for one also.
    beware that they are 2 types of connection one for the jasper board and one for the older board.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

well if ya find one let us know im looking for one also.
    beware that they are 2 types of connection one for the jasper board and one for the older board.

How long have you been looking for? You know amazon do them?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Hello, a prevous member here(a few) had the same problem
    I suggested they ring ms up, even thought there xbox were out of warrety & they sent them replacement of the free of charge.
    I suggest you give them a ring first,
    if you're buying a 2nd hand one make sure it has the correct power output for your xbox

Just took your advice and i'll be getting a replacement in 10 business days!

Thanks Lenny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

I've got about 4 or 5 spare ones if someone needs one cheap....

• Advertisement

Heh man, how much you selling one for? Where are you based?

Im getting a free one in 8 days but wouldn't mind a bit of bank holiday gaming!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Heh man, how much you selling one for? Where are you based?

Im getting a free one in 8 days but wouldn't mind a bit of bank holiday gaming!

I'm in Letterkenny unfortunately!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

i had a thread about this awhile back,i have a spare jasper version cable :D a 15e would be a nice price for me (for cover up the power cable i paid the other day :()

Advertisement