Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10/22 Stock and Barrel Mods

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

Mr.Flibble wrote: »
    I suspect it was the other end of the animal he was listening to.

Sorry ... I disagree... the DOJ have always provided an unbiast opinion and have stuck to the law even when i have questioned laws they have in a timely replyed in laymans terms to make sure I fully understand.

I cannot speak highly enough for there professionalism actually.

just my 2cents.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Mr.Flibble

Sorry ... I disagree... the DOJ have always provided an unbiast opinion and have stuck to the law even when i have questioned laws they have in a timely replyed in laymans terms to make sure I fully understand.

I cannot speak highly enough for there professionalism actually.

just my 2cents.

Not if they meant what you said they said.

But in fairness to them, maybe they didn't say exactly what you reported, or maybe you didn't ask them what you lead us to believe you asked.

Mr.Flibble wrote: »
    Not if they meant what you said they said.

But in fairness to them, maybe they didn't say exactly what you reported, or maybe you didn't ask them what you lead us to believe you asked.

There reply wasnt encrypted or a riddle, there answers were straight forward and percise. They answered everything properly and very fast too I might add so i knew exactly where i stood on the matter.

There reply wasnt encrypted or a riddle, there answers were straight forward and percise. They answered everything properly and very fast too I might add so i knew exactly where i stood on the matter.

This doesn't make sense. Was their reply in writing?

yes there reply is in writing however i wil not be posting it here

• Advertisement

yes there reply is in writing however i wil not be posting it here

Pity. Makes it difficult to take seriously.

But that's quite common around here.

yep... pity !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

I was looking for something else and I found this. Might be of interest to original poster;)

http://www.battenfeldtechnologies.com/fajen/catalog.asp?ShowLarge=adjustable-ruger-10/22-stock

Advertisement