If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOARDIE EXCLUSIVE MICRO SYSTEM DEAL !

Options
  • 29-04-2010 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

We thought it was time that we gave our ever growing base of boardie customers another exclusive offer.

This time, it's a 5 star What Hifi Award Winning micro system, by way of the Denon DM37.

At £199.95 this has been our most popular micro system and we've just dropped our website price to £169.95 + shipping. However, we're offering boardies these for just £149.95 and for £11.99, we'll ship it anywhere in Ireland.

We don't have loads of these at this price, so to keep it fair, if you would like one, please reply to this thread and we'll PM you for details.
    product_2597.jpg

The system offers : CD playback, FM tuner, DAB tuner, USB input, Headphone jack, 30 watts x 2, subwoofer output, 2 inputs and loads more. All you need to get going is a pair of speakers and a few lengths of speaker cable.

Drop us a line if you have any queries regarding the system or checkout the specs on our site.

ATB

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Hi Dave, does this have a sleep timer and does it make a click sound (like a relay) when turned on or off ? I have a Teac at the moment with a sleep function but the click is enough to wake you up again when it turns off.

Thanks

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Tony.

It does indeed have a sleep timer up to 90 minutes. There is a slight clicking sound when powering up and down but it should not wake you up when its turning off.

Also have an alarm function so it can wake you up in the morning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Thanks Kenny, guess I'll have to call in to hear it. Even a slight click can wake me up but thats just me I guess.

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

No Problem Tony.

When we call in we will get you a cup of coffee :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Hi Kenny

Any chance this could be shipped to the Philips Shop in Dublin for collection like you were offering for the AV Receiver clearout?

• Advertisement

Hey Sappy.

Yip we can have this shipped to the Philips Shop for collection if needed.

We would still have to charge the standard delivery charge of £11.99

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 binkley

Hi Dave,

I'd like to get one of these. Can I collect in Phillips Dublin store.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭patspost

Have you anything like this that that has longwave recieve on the radio?

Tks

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭vestanpance

John/Dave/Kenny,

Is this still available? I'd be looking to hook it up to a Denon 1910, that I bought a month ago and I see you've dropped the price ggrrrrrrr :D, nah I kid, but what's the best way to hook it up to the receiver, forgive my ignorance but is it as simple a sending the sound out via an optical/coax digital cable?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Hey Sappy.

Yip we can have this shipped to the Philips Shop for collection if needed.

We would still have to charge the standard delivery charge of £11.99

:D

Hi Kenny

Sorry for the delay. Yeah that sounds good, I'll take one if you can send it to the Philips shop, assuming there's any left. PM me and I'll get back to you.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

John/Dave/Kenny,

Is this still available? I'd be looking to hook it up to a Denon 1910, that I bought a month ago and I see you've dropped the price ggrrrrrrr :D, nah I kid, but what's the best way to hook it up to the receiver, forgive my ignorance but is it as simple a sending the sound out via an optical/coax digital cable?

Vest,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - not the best idea to be honest - I hate to sound like a Sales prevention officer - but connceting a DM37 to an AVR1910 is not the way forward for you given your existing system - I'll give you a shout of the moby to explain (and hopefully find something else you need instead!)

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

binkley wrote: »
    Hi Dave,

I'd like to get one of these. Can I collect in Phillips Dublin store.

Thanks.

Blinkey,

no problem - just drop us a PM with your contact details and we wil get it sorted for you.

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭White dargo

Received my DM37 yesterday. Very nice unit and sounds great.

Many thanks to Dave for his assistance and courtesy over the phone during the week in sorting out the exchange. The DM37 sounds great with the Philips speakers Dave :cool:

I wasn't able to tune in any DAB stations. I presume it's because I live in the Midlands and there is no coverage rather than something I was doing wrong?

Received my DM37 yesterday. Very nice unit and sounds great.

Many thanks to Dave for his assistance and courtesy over the phone during the week in sorting out the exchange. The DM37 sounds great with the Philips speakers Dave :cool:

I wasn't able to tune in any DAB stations. I presume it's because I live in the Midlands and there is no coverage rather than something I was doing wrong?

White,

Thanks for the Biz - much appreciated!

Here is link to a map of the current DAB coverage.

Keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Hi folks

Do you have this in Silver ?

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.