Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Keeping the screen on HTC Hero

• 29-04-2010 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi all,

Not sure if there is a way around this but will see if anyone knows. The problem I have is when lets say I am using google maps directing someone driving. If I don't touch the screen for a minute or two it turns off and I have to go through the unlocking process again to turn the screen back on and see the map. Is there any option to stop the screen turning off automatically.

I realise that I can change the screen timeout option but wondering is there any faster solution. Perhaps a screen timeout on/off widget or a setting that makes the screen stay on while using google maps.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭elderlemon

If you are using maps navigation (update from last week) then it should keep the screen on if you are in navigation mode (following a route). If not try "setting profiles lite" ,screebl or keepscreen from the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭-maccer-

Thanks for the response, just downloaded keepscreen. Exactly what I am looking for! Thanks for that...

Advertisement