Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

User CP/Forum glitch?

Options
  • 29-04-2010 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

This just appeared in the Search/new posts page

AndroidAttack.jpg

Prolly something or nothing.....or!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

When I logged on this morning there were 91 threads in my User CP dating back to the 19th of April.

Every time I click on a thread from my User CP or the forum the threads in, it vanishes from my CP.

When I was looking at different forums, I noticed that the last 7 pages of most forums I frequent are marked as unread.

I've asked other and they've said that they're having the same problem and also they're receiving email notifications when haven't asked to receive them.

I've tried using different skins but it makes no difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Actually, now that you mention it, I also got a bunch of old notifications yesterday and again this morning.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,813 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I do recieve email notifications(because i asked) and they seem to send me to posts I've already read. One thread I got dumped 300 posts back from what I was expecting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Had about 51 new threads in CP this morning aswell :eek:
    Had same thing about the vanishing thread too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

As mentioned here, the method for marking threads as read has changed. This will result in a few glitches until vBulletin catches up.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement