Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

close my account

Options
  • 29-04-2010 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

i would like to close my account as i will no longer be using this email in a few weeks so need to close the account now? how do i do this please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

One option would be to email hello@boards.ie and request that the account be closed. This can take up to 48 hours.

Another option is to go into your UserCP and remove all email notifications, Disable Private Messages and change your password to something long and complicated that you'll never remember.

if you are just changign your email but would like to continue usign baords.ie with the same account, you can change your email address in the userCP

Advertisement