Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Periphery

Options
  • 29-04-2010 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭

I just got this bands debut album and I think it's quite good. Has anyone else heard of them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

I just got this bands debut album and I think it's quite good. Has anyone else heard of them?

Been following Bulb for years. The albums pretty awesome, although the old singer was about 1000 times better in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Cousin it

Love this band. Absolutely incredible album and they're already workin on new stuff for a follow-up E.P. Can't stop listenin. I personally like the vocalist and even within the album he shows growth and progression as a metal vocalist. Not perfect but nowhere near as bad as people make out. He has a whopper range and can Pull it off live! A point which many fail to grasp as being a major issue with the previous singers, as good as they all were(in their own way)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

I agree. Hes much more consistent live then the las two guys. I mean i dont mind him but his voice can be a bit whiney sounding while the old singers sounded like MONSTERS!!!

I still think the new guy has an amazing voice though. I wish i could since 1000th as good haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭ride-the-spiral

Yeah I had been following Bulb and Periphery for a while and I really do like the albums. It's great. :D

The only songs I don't like are Buttersnips and All New Materials though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cool band,must check out that album.

• Advertisement
Advertisement