Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North Bank apartments

Options
  • 29-04-2010 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hey,

thinking of renting an apartment here, but have heard some negative reports about build quality and noisy neighbours.

Just wondering whether anyone has any direct experience of this? They apartments seem really nice, and the big courtyard is great.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 sarahc1

It is a big place yes.

I'm talking about the 'North Bank' apartments on Castleforbes St. I presumed anyone who would have pertinent information would know what I was talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Art_Wise

Hi there,

Can I ask if you moved in here? Is it as bad as you thought?
    I am looking at it myself.

Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Overpriced,noisy and rapidly deteriorating from what i've heard.

Seem to be inhabited largely by moaning minnies too.

Hi Degsy,

Have you lived there?

Art_Wise wrote: »
    Hi Degsy,

Have you lived there?

I wouldnt if you paid me.

• Advertisement

I think I'll avoid it so. Thanks

Just saw this from one of the residents! :D

http://neighbours.ie/dublin/showthread.php?t=20248
    While walking through block E to my apt the other day I was shook to the core to see a girl at about 3 in the day wearing 'PYJAMAS',,in my soul I fell to me knees and cried lord tell me she is lost and lives around the corner or something,anything or relax maybe it's all a dream. IT WAS NO DREAM.
    People are giving out about clothes on balconies and rightly so but imagine how you would feel having some friends over and on the way up in the lift you bump into some of the PYJAMA people I for one readily admit I would be redfaced to say the least.
    Basically and I am really serious, as vigilantism isn't an option I want a think- tank put in place on this forum with Ideas to prevent this from happening.
    Possibly to have it in the basic house rules etc,,, 'Please be considerate enough to your neighbours to get dressed in the morning!',,in certain cases if you are very very attractive we may allow you to roam the corridors in the nip!.

Advertisement