Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady Gaga - Telephone ft. Beyoncé (OFFICIAL COVER) By Bangin Productions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Don't like the original and don't really like this either tbh.

But the singer is lovely :D Wicked cool smile on her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Don't know the original, but I'm pretty sure that at 2:23 is exactly how I'd feel about it :D!

This cover is fun but still a bit too poppy for my liking. They could've metalled it up a bit more!

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭PMI

Nothing exciting happening just a straight cover with guitars, yawn !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

feckin twats. .. bitches w/ big mouths n no instrumental ability really grates - look at her living out her diva fantasy w/ a couple of 'metal headz' actually puttn time into learning a crud song to back her up. ain't it cute..

.. which reminds me of the most talentless bigmouth bitch of all, fred Durst.

"guys lets do a metal version of homo george's song, one of my alltime favourites" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Star Bingo wrote: »
    feckin twats. .. bitches w/ big mouths n no instrumental ability really grates - look at her living out her diva fantasy w/ a couple of 'metal headz' actually puttn time into learning a crud song to back her up. ain't it cute..

"guys lets do a metal version of homo george's song, one of my alltime favourites" :pac:

wow someone was breastfed too much.....or not enough.

you'll probably hate this version then.......enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

this guys so cool

AlcoholicA wrote: »
    this guys so cool

in that i devoted time to what they devoted time to.. don't think so.

look - 'Gaga' don't sit well in a metal thread. unless its derogitory. how about they form MetalliGaga - a really ****ed up crossbreed of two insidious things. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

look - 'Gaga' don't sit well in a metal thread. unless its derogitory.
    Why not? There are a couple of metal covers of Poker Face knocking about in the General Chat thread that are worth a listen. It's not a good idea to restrict yourself to one genre of music.

f*cking hell malice you bumped the gaga thread. n you'd think she'd be right up my alley bein a man more convincing as a woman.. alas, - also ya'd think yellow fever applies to blondes! funny how it very much don't

tablature now available, Shred with Gaga vol.1. nicked me a copy from Waltons

f*cking hell malice you bumped the gaga thread.
    Well it wasn't that much of a bump, the last post was only a couple of days ago. It's not like the thread is from 2001 or something :).
    Star Bingo wrote:
    n you'd think she'd be right up my alley bein a man more convincing as a woman..
    Too much information! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

Why is she in tge metal thread? God I dislike her lol

fufureida wrote: »
    Why is she in tge metal thread? God I dislike her lol
    She's in the Rock & Metal forum because someone produced a rock or metal cover of one of her songs, the same way Westlife would appear if someone produced a cover of one of their songs (God forbid).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Malice_ wrote: »
    She's in the Rock & Metal forum because someone produced a rock or metal cover of one of her songs, the same way Westlife would appear if someone produced a cover of one of their songs (God forbid).
    DON'T GIVE PEOPLE IDEAS!

If it's not something that's a blatant piss-take (like Children of Bodom doing Oops I did it again) I don't like most poppy type songs transitioned into metal. Stylistic difference in the genres is too great I feel. Rock isn't as bad for them I guess, it's a bit on the "lighter" side, so it works a tad better.

Denny M wrote: »
    DON'T GIVE PEOPLE IDEAS!

If it's not something that's a blatant piss-take (like Children of Bodom doing Oops I did it again) I don't like most poppy type songs transitioned into metal. Stylistic difference in the genres is too great I feel. Rock isn't as bad for them I guess, it's a bit on the "lighter" side, so it works a tad better.
    Heh heh. If I could listen to a Westlife song for longer than 15 seconds without wanting to vomit out my eyeballs I'd nearly do it myself just for the laugh :).
    Personally I love hearing covers where bands have put their own sound to a song rather than just belting out basically the same tune with a different singer.

It's precisely because of the stylistic differences between lets say pop and metal that I'm always intrigued to hear what people come up with.
    I blame Fear Factory for releasing Remanufacture when I was young and impressionable :)

Advertisement