Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended.

• 29-04-2010 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys. Would anyone know where to start looking for this in Dublin? I've tried a few websites (like the official Adobe and PC World) but can't find anything!

I've looked at ebay and amazon and while a normally 700e+ item is tempting for around 150-200e, I'm not really sure if I want to risk that! (I found this too, http://up-software.com/item/1834-Adobe-Photoshop-CS4-Extended.html. Is it a case of 'too good to be true'?)

So, any useful sites/businesses that would actually stock this item? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭roberthurley14

hmm ur gonna find it hard because theyre pushing out CS5 soon---ish, ild hang on for that if it can wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

CS5 has been out for a few weeks now.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭roberthurley14

hmm didnt know that for the heads up, i must upgrade

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 555 ✭✭✭zodac

It was announced a couple of weeks ago, and they said it would be out within a month. And it looks like it's just preorders on Adobe's site.

Advertisement