Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Valuclub 20% back until 01/05

Options
  • 29-04-2010 2:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭

Thursday, Friday & Saturday: get 20% back on all grocery shopping when using your Valueclub card. Money off vouchers in next mailing.
    Includes: groceries, fresh foods, beers, wines & home entertainment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Travel is good

Thanks for that. The last time they did a similar promtion, I managed to get a new TV, and got loads of extra points back in vouchers. So if you have any big items to buy, it might be worth looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Why don't Dunnes do a scheme like Tesco Club Card where you can get 4 x times the value in different promotions?

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Gregsor

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Why don't Dunnes do a scheme like Tesco Club Card where you can get 4 x times the value in different promotions?

Or why doesn`t Tesco do double clubcard points like they do now constantly in the UK?
    I have started to do more of my weekly shop in Dunnes thesedays and i feel better off for it,i may not be more well off though!

well just a little

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Or why doesn`t Tesco do double clubcard points like they do now constantly in the UK?

Because there are no Sainsbury's, Asda, Morrisions in ROI, Tesco only have Dunnes in reality down here.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Gregsor

Because there are no Sainsbury's, Asda, Morrisions in ROI, Tesco only have Dunnes in reality down here.

True,even when they did the change for better late last year it was looking good,but now the dust has settled it`s business as usual:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Hey all im just wondering those anyone know of any TV's for sale in Dunnes? Wouldnt mind using this offer!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Bump for those buying groceries, today is the last day of the offer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭Invincible

donmeister wrote: »
    Hey all im just wondering those anyone know of any TV's for sale in Dunnes? Wouldnt mind using this offer!

Try this,you'd get it delivered for £12 extra, http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/m227wd/lg-m227wd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Tesco very seldom do double clubcard points anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Travel is good

donmeister wrote: »
    No TVs I'm afraid in Blanch today. You could try the other larger stores like Charlestown or the Square, Tallaght.

Dunnes in Blanch used to sell the TVs, but don't seem to anymore.

Hurry, the offer ends today. I think a lot of stores are open til 8pm. I got a good stash of groceries earlier on today so I'm happy. I might spend those vouchers on myself.....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Jaysus the crowds in Dunnes were mental today, tons of women with massive trolleys and 4 young kids in tow... *grumbles*

great deal though, I'm due 40 quid in vouchers thanks to it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭punkindrublic

Went in & spent 150 on clothes & accessories (won't lie, the 20% back swayed me to spend so much) and realized afterwards that clothes are excluded, damnit! They haven't had a club card point promotion for clothes in a long time. Apparently wine is excluded from this offer too? Thats what the manager said in my local store.
    Good offer though for those doing grocery shopping.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Karen23 wrote: »
    Tesco very seldom do double clubcard points anymore

^ and i can say the same for Dunnes, this is the first points promo i've seen in months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Michael B

So that's why Dunnes was so packed yesterday :rolleyes: If only children were banned from grocery stores!

Boots were doing a big deal on their points this weekend too.

Advertisement