Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation

• 29-04-2010 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I'm starting a course in BCFE in September, and I was wondering if there is any suitable places to stay while attending the College.

Would house sharing nearby be best? Or, staying in one of the Student Accommodation places in Dublin?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭Odarallo09

I think the best option would be to try rent possibly in the city centre flat share. Not sure if you got a huge budget or not but you can look at daft.ie and see whats best. From the city centre its only like 20 min on bus to ballyfermot.

If that dosnt suit then perhaps see if its possible to rent with people in the vacinity. I wouldnt personaly live there but each to there own :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Thumbs_Down

Odarallo09 wrote: »
    I think the best option would be to try rent possibly in the city centre flat share. Not sure if you got a huge budget or not but you can look at daft.ie and see whats best. From the city centre its only like 20 min on bus to ballyfermot.

If that dosnt suit then perhaps see if its possible to rent with people in the vacinity. I wouldnt personaly live there but each to there own :)

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Fatscally

Odarallo09 wrote: »
    I wouldnt personaly live there but each to there own :)
    What's that supposed to mean?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭GTE

Fatscally wrote: »
    What's that supposed to mean?

That he or she doesn't like the area due to misconceptions and blind belief in generalisations?

Anyway, to the OP.

There is meant to be a list of local landlords in the college office.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭Odarallo09

BBK that would exactly be the reason.

My family is from there so Im not painting people randomly with a brush. I know the area lived there as a kid (just across from the Gala), and as a preference I just wouldnt live there. No big deal.

Oda

• Advertisement
Advertisement