Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Madden NFL 2011

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Coltsr

Any chance I could join that franchise?What teams are open?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭Raoul

Yep you most certainly can. Lots of teams left. Have a look at them anyway when you are going to join. You will have to play your game by tomorrow evening though.

Is this a new franchise?Because when I joined it had the start of fantasy draft?I have afew mates that will join

Coltsr wrote: »
    Is this a new franchise?Because when I joined it had the start of fantasy draft?I have afew mates that will join

Well we only have played two weeks of games, some played three. We had the fantasy draft ages ago though. Your mates are welcome to join once they abide by the rules and try and post in here as often as possible and use this thread to organise games.

Are you Ultra by any chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

The NFC North (4 human players) and AFC East (3 human players) are looking very interesting now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Does anybody else play this on PS3 or am I the only one? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

sorry havent been on lads, i work in retail so pretty much havent had a day off in two weeks, just had my game there with raoul. Just took the game, turnovers won me the game . phew

sorry havent been on lads, i work in retail so pretty much havent had a day off in two weeks, just had my game there with raoul. Just took the game, turnovers won me the game . phew

Kolb is awful actually and he is now out for two weeks. Cantwell back up :o. 67 overall.

Is Evo one of your mates? You should keep the password to yourself and get your friends to contact me if they want to join as it is a Boards league and we would like to know who is actually playing and use this board as a way of contacting other members

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Raoul wrote: »
    Kolb is awful actually and he is now out for two weeks. Cantwell back up :o. 67 overall.

Playing you next week :D

• Advertisement

SantryRed wrote: »
    Playing you next week :D

Lucky you, ha. Im advancing the league after the Jets game if you would be available to play straight away?

Lucky you, ha. Im advancing the league after the Jets game if you would be available to play straight away?

Yeah go on I'm up for that. Will be on by half 12. No mic though. See ya then ;)

GG Raoul.

The interception at the end killed you. Very enjoyable game. Peterson ran all over me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

Played my third game against the bills, going down narrowly in the end!!

My cause isnt helped with MJD out for 6 weeks, my running game is nothing with out him!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

wow... I had a nightmare in game 4. Jags destroyed me; I got in trouble early and tried to throw my way out of it... which failed. Heavy defeat after a good start to the season.

kilns wrote: »
    Played my third game against the bills, going down narrowly in the end!!

My cause isnt helped with MJD out for 6 weeks, my running game is nothing with out him!!!!!!!!!!

If I lost Peterson I think I would cry and never play madden again. My team would be nothing, rushed for over 200 yards against SantyRed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

Played against the Dolphins last night, got thumped!!

Turner ran for over 200 yards against me!

MJD hurry back!! Although Big Ben is holding up for me throwing for 250 yards, he bloody has to!

Only realized the other day, that theres four of us in NFC North ! gonna be tough to get out !

Yea he is, he will play all his games he is active. Joined the NFC North for the challenge

Yea he is, he will play all his games he is active. Joined the NFC North for the challenge

Good stuff, try and get him to post in here. Might be handy for arranging games and hopefully get a bit of craic in the forum too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Looking to get this game soon, or just after xmas,

What is the Frnachise ye have going? All ads on here pick a team and play against each other?

Wouldnt mind joining when i get it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Basically we did a draft so now all teams pretty even. Plenty of available teams. Trying to play one game per week we are now in week 4. Runs like NFL 17 weeks and then playoffs.

If interested send a pm to Raoul, who is the Commissioner and he will give you all the details you need to join.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭GEKKO135

Hey guys,

I've been looking everywhere for this game and can't find it. If anyone knows where i can get a copy please let me know.

Thanks a bunch

Any chance in advancing? :)

\Any sign of fuzzyfitzg\??I messaged him with no reply

Tell Raoul on this or Xbox and he'll boot him and let you play the CPU.

\Any sign of fuzzyfitzg\??I messaged him with no reply

Just gettin round to this today, apologies. Will boot fuzzyfitg in a few min and then I wont be about for a few days, so will have to make SantryRed commiss, hope you dont mind?? You are bensfc, yes?

Would you be able to advance it tomorrow evening perhaps? and you can make me commiss after you do that

Just gettin round to this today, apologies. Will boot fuzzyfitg in a few min and then I wont be about for a few days, so will have to make SantryRed commiss, hope you dont mind?? You are bensfc, yes?

Would you be able to advance it tomorrow evening perhaps? and you can make me commiss after you do that

Yeah no bother. I'll advance it tomorrow night at midnight. And give you back commish.

That person was kicked and SantryRed you are now commish.

I think from now on, if a person hasn't made an effort to organise their game after the first three days, they should be kicked to allow the person who made an effort enough time to play their game. As it will also help with not delaying the league.

• Advertisement

Will be advancing this in the morning. Completely forgot tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Any chance i can get a invite guys? Gamertag StevoIRE.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Stev_o wrote: »
    Any chance i can get a invite guys? Gamertag StevoIRE.

pm sent

My number 1 WR gets knocked out for the season and now im left with a bunch of nobodies at that position damnit.

On the other hand it was a lot of fun playing against the Raiders leading a match winning driver with Alex Smith of all people and having to go for a QB sneak on 3rd & Goal.

5-0 now :)

Raoul you're back as commish.

5-0 now :)

Raoul you're back as commish.

Aren't you the same guy that cleaned up in Fifa?....I hate you! :P

I'm currently 3-1. Last week was a bye and this week I beat the Bengal 34-28...I was winning 31-28 and had possession. For sh!ts and giggles I decided to line up for a field goal on the 55 yard line then when the clock hit 4 second left snapped the ball and watched the baby sail clean over!

GO BUCS!

• Advertisement

Anyone know if you can export your team from the Franchise to practice with offline ?

Anyone know if you can export your team from the Franchise to practice with offline ?

Don't know about this. But if anyone knows how then it would be great. Really need to get practicing with my crap qbs

Wompa1 wrote: »
    Aren't you the same guy that cleaned up in Fifa?....I hate you! :P

I'm currently 3-1. Last week was a bye and this week I beat the Bengal 34-28...I was winning 31-28 and had possession. For sh!ts and giggles I decided to line up for a field goal on the 55 yard line then when the clock hit 4 second left snapped the ball and watched the baby sail clean over!

GO BUCS!

That would be me :pac:

Had a rough game against the Redskins. Won 20-10. Threw a pick in the endzone to go 14-0 up. My defence has been doing surprisingly well for me in 3 of the games.

Who the hell is SuperPanda?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭evil_seed

The Broncos are easliy the worst team in it. Beat them 48-10 today. I reckon I'd be unbeaten if I hadn't joined a game late

• Advertisement

That would be me :pac:

Had a rough game against the Redskins. Won 20-10. Threw a pick in the endzone to go 14-0 up. My defence has been doing surprisingly well for me in 3 of the games.

My defense is diabolical but my offence is oh so sweet. Though I noticed I have quite a few injuries. Pretty sure DeSean Jackson should be in my team and he was missing. One of my only decent guys on the D is out for the season.

I don't know what the AI was thinking when they drafted my squad. Heath Miller my first round eh :p I have a strong linebacking corp and two 80 + CB. Problem is then i have two crap safety's which means im totally exposed by the deep ball.

I don't know what the AI was thinking when they drafted my squad. Heath Miller my first round eh :p I have a strong linebacking corp and two 80 + CB. Problem is then i have two crap safety's which means im totally exposed by the deep ball.

:pac:

I'll make a mental note now for whenever I'm playing you :D

Pity Cassel can't throw deeper than 30 yards :(

Restart - I was beating the Rams 17-10 in the third quarter. Disc just stopped. So goin to have to restart this one.

beaten 35 to 18 by Berty44, it was 17-7 with 6 mins in the 4th quarter to go and turnovers decided to murder me . Ahhh well great game though, need to bounce back against the cowboys next week .

Glad to see we are getting a bit of momentum going with the games. Keep getting disconnected for my game. Goin to have to leave it for now and hopefully get the win with the sim :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭manafana

id play too ps3 id is crunchybear

Simnple answer is NO. What you can do is go and change everyone around in your offline rosters and then save them but its not worth it.

manafana wrote: »
    id play too ps3 id is crunchybear
    This in on XBox not on PS3. Maybe possible to start up something similar for that platform.

beaten 35 to 18 by Berty44, it was 17-7 with 6 mins in the 4th quarter to go and turnovers decided to murder me . Ahhh well great game though, need to bounce back against the cowboys next week .
    It was a good game and score does not really reflect the closeness. Turnovers were the difference, and they were a little freaky ( one by a blitzing LE ).

We did have a server problem and had to restart the game. Freaky turnover in that game as well which I never saw before - a lateral pass to the HB which he failed to collect and was picked up and run back by a LB ! Server booted us near the end of Q2, first time in ages I have had a server problem in a game.

Good game though and great chatting with Dave throughout.

• Advertisement
Advertisement