Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie is full of Nazi's

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    People complain if we become all Corporate and Serious.

People complain if we try an inject a little humour.

Can't win, really.

Get down off the fence! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

If you are retarded enough to get site banned (which imo is difficult) and then the humour fails you, then you may be offended... its at that point you really should ask your parents why were they abusing prescription drugs 9 months prior to your birth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Excuse me, some of use are FemiNazi and look better in jack boots then the rest of them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Excuse me, some of use are FemiNazi and look better in jack boots then the rest of them.
    Can't argue with that, where's Beruthiel these days, I miss her.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Thaedydal wrote: »
    I'd imagine you do.

*whistles innocently as if he hadn't made an inappropriate comment and moves off quickly. Oh, Kavanagh QC is on ITV3, that's nice, that John Thaw is really good*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

snyper wrote: »
    If you are retarded enough to get site banned
    I was innocent! :( kinda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Tallon wrote: »
    Another catchy title, yes, but it's what some people think (according to prison, helpdesk and feedback threads)

Maybe this might explain it....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055321980

Sarcastic, Yes. Good for new users / offenders, No

No apostrophe in Nazis, horse. What are you?.

Some kind of grocer?;)

Advertisement