Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All threads in all forums showing as 'unread'

Options
  • 29-04-2010 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭

As per the title, every thread in the forums I regulary visit are showing as unread. Even threads that I've just read a few moments ago that have not had new posts since.

Is this happening for anyone else or is my browser (cookies) being a pain again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

It's happening for everyone. Why it's happening is explained here.

I've been clicking on the "Mark forum read" link under "Forum tools" in my most-used forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Thanks. I guess I'm the only person who posted about it in the correct forum. I didn't spot that particular thread until a few mins ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Thanks. I guess I'm the only person who posted about it in the correct forum.
    Not such a cwazy wabbit then:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

It's been happening to me too. Relieved to know it's nothing to do with something I did!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46,107 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Was just going to ask the same question but....thanks for the explanation

• Advertisement
Advertisement