Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with user CP

Options
  • 29-04-2010 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭

Hi, straight to the point. All of the subscribed threads in my user CP are highlighted in bold, indicating that I have unread posts to view. But I have read them, many of them are months old, and there must be a thousand of them, as least.

My only solution is to go through all 1,000+ and click through to them. Is there some quicker way for the techies to clear it for me?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Have you read this post from Conor?

Not a universal solution but is the problem solved if you go to the main boards vbulletin page and under "Quick links", select "mark forums read"? You'll have missed a few updates o threads as a result of that but I reckon it should work from then on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Excellent. Thanks!

Advertisement