Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom surfboard graphics/ printing

Options
  • 29-04-2010 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

After searching online, I've found companies in other countries which do custom printing for surfboards. I'm going to buy a surfboard soon and I'd really like to have my own artwork on it. Does anyone know of a company in Ireland which allows customers to add custom graphics?. I'd be willing to import also, depending on shipping costs. My budget is about 400 euros. Thank you!.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭gumbynation

yo,
    talk to some shapers, i think you can get your graphics printed on a thin bit of fabric or something, and then glassed over?

Glides boards seem to be good value - i seem to remember a board shaped by him with an elaborate jimi hendrix design print on the bottom.
    siiiiiicck.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭glide

cheers gumby! :o)

yeah i do them, i get them done by freaks of fashion in germany ive had people put everything from jimi to aliens on there boards!

they use a special fleece material

the jimi hendrix board went into a surfshop in lahinch, it only lasted an hour before being sold to another shaper!! :o)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bottledbrain

Thanks for the replies. I had a look at Freaks of Fashion. That's exactly what I'm looking for :)

I shall send you a PM Glide.

Advertisement