Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Topshop make up?

• 29-04-2010 5:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭

I just got an email from Topshop to inform me about TOPSHOP MAKE UP!!!

I'm quite excited! I am a huge fan of the new Pennys benefitish make up, so I'm interested in seeing how/what Topshop do with their make up.

http://f.chtah.com/i/9/1941655062/snwk35-makeup-postcard-uk-a1.jpg

It looks pretty cool though!

What do you guys think? Are you as excited as I am?!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Not really to be honest.

bMost of this stuff is bought cause it's cheap and I'd say it's then thrown away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I wouldn't really be interested in Topshop make up tbh. I like Penneys stuff because it's 25/50 cent a pop, I doubt Topshop will match that!

If I'm buying proper make up I go for a trusted cosmetic brand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

Well the packaging looks nice anyway. I doubt it will be stocked here but if it is I'll probably give it a try.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

:( I think it looks lovely!

I'm in a very excitable mood today and that could be it too! You're probably right that it will be overpriced, and when sale comes it will be half used tubes of nothing! :mad:

I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with the brand...it could take off in a big way. I do like the nudey lipstick in the picture though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Saw that in Look magazine last week, thought the packaging looked really cute. Will give it a whirl, especially the nail varnishes 'cause I'm obsessed. I think I saw a nice lipstick too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Suppose you never know, we could all be raving about this when it comes out!

Advertisement