Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadbury Chocolate Emporium

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

Just as well I didn't spend a tenner getting the train up to see what it was!!

Total disappointment:( They didn't even have a good chocolate fountain. Freebie= a 96fm biro:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I tried it this evening but the queue was out the door!

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭milkycoffey

is it closed tomorrow?
    I wish I had just started on page 3 of the forum so I wouldn't be so sad now!
    so there's no need to sew extra pockets into my clothes? maybe just one marshmallow shaped one would suffice :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I got 2 free 96fm pens - woot! There was a huge queue so I didn't bother waiting around to go inside. Just as well, by the sound of it.
    Though I thought the chocolate was nicer before they changed it!

They did change it, didn't they? It's sickeningly sweet now but cheaper to make.:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

simu wrote: »

They did change it, didn't they? It's sickeningly sweet now but cheaper to make.:rolleyes:

Yeah, I think its sweeter now, and I don't really like it as much :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Yup thats what I think!
    real chocolate ftw..I do love lindt now though (omg yummay)

I like Tesco's Finest Ecuadorian myself although I'm also partial to a Mint Crisp ever so often.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

simu wrote: »
    I like Tesco's Finest Ecuadorian myself although I'm also partial to a Mint Crisp ever so often.

Might try that Tesco one, though the changing of the Cadburys one is a small blessing in disguise, means I don't eat as much of it!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

real chocolate ftw..I do love lindt now though (omg yummay)

You should try Green and Blacks Organic chocolate, delicious! The company was bought out by Cadburys last year but the chocolate hasn't changed thank God!!!

Don't touch the Cadbury stuff myself, it's not 'real' chocolate ;)

I've ended up going with Milka chocolate!

• Advertisement

Might try that Tesco one, though the changing of the Cadburys one is a small blessing in disguise, means I don't eat as much of it!! :D

It's the Ecuadorian milk chocolate rather than the Ecuadorian plain chocolate btw. I bought two bars of the wrong one the other day. D'oh!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

I've ended up going with Milka chocolate!

Try the Milka Daim. Oh holy f**k- the nicest bar of chocalte I have ever tasted. Its a regular Milka bar with bits of Dime bar in it. Class.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭johnnyjb

murphym7 wrote: »
    Try the Milka Daim. Oh holy f**k- the nicest bar of chocalte I have ever tasted. Its a regular Milka bar with bits of Dime bar in it. Class.

Lidl wholenut in a green packet.They also have a white chocolate but without the nuts.Their cheap too http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home_ni.nsf/pages/c.o.tat.o.White_Chocolate/$file/9262_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I must try the Ecuadorian milk, for some reason haven't done so. I rather like the Green & Black's milk though and why not, it's lovely.

There's a big display inside a vacant Limerick store here advertising the chocolate emporium. Excited I was when I heard of it, judging by what you guys have said, it's not worth the trip outside when whatever it is gets here.

murphym7 wrote: »

I've been eating the Alpine Milk one - they were down to a euro in some shops, which was the main reason I bought them!

sceptre wrote: »
    I rather like the Green & Black's milk though and why not, it's lovely.

Yes, I find that one addictive literally so I don't buy it. What do they put in it?

Advertisement