Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any womens soccer for fun during the weekdays in the summer in Limerick city

Options
  • 29-04-2010 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Im looking to play soccer in the evenings during weekdays for the summer....somewhere around in UL and castletroy also.....it can be in d ul sports arena hall....astro turf....pitches....wherever.....so anyone know if there's anything going??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Hi Ciara

Have you asked anybody that studies or work in UL to send an email internally.

If you don't know anybody, I can do it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ciaramkm

Hiya....I study in ul myself....Im on co-op in limerick in the summer but during the summer ders nothin happenin in the college until it starts again in september as far as Im aware... Just checking if ders any ladies get together to play soccer in evening time...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Thats great Ciara you can send an email around UL to the taught postgrads or get the Student Union or PSA to do it.

There is a mailing list in UL solely for staff. You could get a research postgrad or one of the staff to send an email around.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 fantastic2007

Hey, try this website. There might be something on there.
    www.lwssl.com

Advertisement