Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Campagnolo Chorus or Record parts

• 29-04-2010 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Evening all, I'm slowly building up a road bike and am new to this side of riding so go easy on me!

I'm looking for a front braze on mech, a 1" threaded headset, a set of ergo levers, pedals and clips and possibly a cassette to match said ergos.
    Not to be snobby but I'm only really looking for Chorus or Record as I've been lucky enough to acquire all of my other parts in the Chorus set, oh yeah I'm looking for late 90s-early 00s.

If anybody's interested I've a set of 8 speed (I think) Mirage ergo shifters, a front Centaur mech and an Italian Dura Ace Octalink bottom bracket for sale or trade.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭gerrybmw

I have a set of current Record pro-fit clipless pedals, two 10 speed record cassettes and a carbon record seatpost (31.6mm). Let me know if you have any interest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

I've a pair of Chorus Profit pedals + cleats with very little use (<200km) from 2001.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 matt 81

Thanks lads, I'm actually looking for good old fashioned pedals, straps and clips.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 TheLaughingDog

Have a pair of 8spd Chorus or Record hubs (I think they're Record) laced with DB stainless spokes to Ambrosio Formula 20 Durex (no laughing down the back)tubular rims with brand new unused Conti Sprinter tubs mounted on them. Hubs have grease ports and are buttery smooth. 8spd Exa-Drive cassette mounted. I have a brand new set of original quick release skewers also which I could chuck in. Hardly any marks on the braking surface of the front wheel, some brake marks evident on the rear wheel. Would have been a very expensive wheelset new.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 matt 81

Have a pair of 8spd Chorus or Record hubs (I think they're Record) laced with DB stainless spokes to Ambrosio Formula 20 Durex (no laughing down the back)tubular rims with brand new unused Conti Sprinter tubs mounted on them. Hubs have grease ports and are buttery smooth. 8spd Exa-Drive cassette mounted. I have a brand new set of original quick release skewers also which I could chuck in. Hardly any marks on the braking surface of the front wheel, some brake marks evident on the rear wheel. Would have been a very expensive wheelset new.

Cheers LD
    Already have a set of Scirroco G3s but thanks for the offer, I also know I'd destroy a set of tubs in no time at all! good lucl with the sale

• Advertisement
Advertisement