Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted:Campy compatible wheels

• 29-04-2010 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭

looking for a set of Campy Compatible wheels as cheap as poss.700c

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭SubLuminal

i've got a set of campagnolo tubular rims, 700c, they're about 15/20 years old but practically new old stock, very light use from what I can tell. Hubs are super smooth, rims are very true, almost brand new - looking for 150 or a sensible near offer..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

yeah was looking at them. look like a lovely set of wheels but too pricy for what I am looking for at the mo plus I am running 10sp so really only the rims would be suitable and then I would have to build them.Thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 40 TheLaughingDog

bcmf wrote: »
    yeah was looking at them. look like a lovely set of wheels but too pricy for what I am looking for at the mo plus I am running 10sp so really only the rims would be suitable and then I would have to build them.Thanks anyway

I've a set of brand new campag vento reactions, still in their box, campag compatible hub. €140 to a good home :D

Advertisement