Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia E52 Rear Cover

Options
  • 29-04-2010 7:33pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭

guys, my dads E52 backing cover recently got bent out of shape and hence wont close properly. its as if the cover just got caught in a zip or something, the rest of the phone is perfect.

anyhow, im looking for somewhere i could pick up a backing piece / battery cover from?
    are there any internet sites that sell phone parts etc etc or even a bricks and mortor shop i can go to?

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Ebay is probably the best shop. Otherwise try contacting someone like www.mprc.ie and see if they have any lying around. Maybe even try your local network shop and have them give their supplier a quick buzz (I've had it done before, freebie too!).

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Not official but im sure your father wouldn't mind. Price includes delivery: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.33109

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Kencollins

Hi there,

I changed my e52 cover yesterday because i dropped it. The rear cover is from the silver model, and undamaged. If you want it pm me, and i'l stick it in the post tomorrow for you, free of course.

Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

I don't know about the E52 but I got my old N95's back cover changed for about 5 euro in fonemenders

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Kencollins wrote: »
    Hi there,

I changed my e52 cover yesterday because i dropped it. The rear cover is from the silver model, and undamaged. If you want it pm me, and i'l stick it in the post tomorrow for you, free of course.

Ken

PM sent, thanks mate.

• Advertisement
Advertisement