Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What was Matt Coopers gaffe?

• 29-04-2010 7:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Matt was talking about Gordon Browns on mic gaffe yesterday, as well as other notable ones. Some texter reminded him of one that he had a few years ago -something about a foul mouthed tirade against a member of the Today FM staff. Just curious does anyone know what this was or what he said?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Heard that this evening as well and am intrigued.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭JeanClaude

For what i can remember he handed over to the 5.30 news and nobody was there...just silence..Matt said something like, not knowing his mic was live.. "how the **** can nobody be there" twas something along those lines ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

JeanClaude wrote: »
    For what i can remember he handed over to the 5.30 news and nobody was there...just silence..Matt said something like, not knowing his mic was live.. "how the **** can nobody be there" twas something along those lines ...

not too controversial then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭donkey balls

i remember hearing it on his show he said something about the news reader,(laura bynre) and a load of people texted in saying he was very harsh with his words and in fairness he apologised at the next news bulletin to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Was once ticked by a listener for giving newsreader a quick reminder (ie just the newsreaders name) after she missed her cue for the bulletin. Amazing thing is he came on and justified it.
    That one amused me I must say

• Advertisement
Advertisement