Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

function room needed

Options
  • 29-04-2010 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi guys,

I am planning a 30th birthday party for my (by then husband). I already deceided on the theme and all - it's going to be an 80ies theme party, with all the decoration and rock balads I can find.
    All I need now is a function room.
    I don't want it to be in a pub, as I want to decorate and and get a DJ and maybe some other surprises. But the place should have a bar prefereable and should be somewhere not too far from Dublin City Centre.

Does any one have an idea?:confused:
    Any suggestions welcome.
    Also any other great ideas how to make the deco and theme really shine through would be great.:D

thanks,
    luz

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 aqquua

There is party hall in Grasshopper pub Clonee D-15. here is the link http://www.thegrasshopperinn.ie/csd/function_room.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 luzii

hi,

that sounds good.I'll give them a ring ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Matthew01

There are many different types of events that can be held in a function room. Make sure that the function venue has ample parking for guests or delegates. Food is one of the main highlights and is an important requirement at most functions; most function rooms have their own in house catering or restaurant, before making a decision ensure that their food meets your standards.

Advertisement