Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Date on a Tuesday after a bank holiday

Options
  • 29-04-2010 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭

Hey fellow Dubliners!
    Am going on a date on Tuesday in town and it's my choice as to where we go. Would like to go somewhere in Dublin 2/4 with a bit of a buzz. It's the Tuesday after a Bank Holiday though:eek:Don't want a city morgue atmosphere with the clock ticking. Any ideas thoughts on a fun/quirky place to go appreciated!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Miss Fluff wrote: »
    Hey fellow Dubliners!
    Am going on a date on Tuesday in town and it's my choice as to where we go. Would like to go somewhere in Dublin 2/4 with a bit of a buzz. It's the Tuesday after a Bank Holiday though:eek:Don't want a city morgue atmosphere with the clock ticking. Any ideas thoughts on a fun/quirky place to go appreciated!:)

Go down the dogs (Greyhound racing) at Harolds Cross :D

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭MrMojoRising

or shelbourne park. thats d4

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

The turks head might be worth a look, was in there a while ago on a tues on a date and the place was jam packed. Now dont know if its always like that but could be worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

Miss Fluff wrote: »
    Hey fellow Dubliners!

I don't mind where we go once we have fun together. lol:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭sillysasauge

hahah, hope you get your sausage op!

• Advertisement
Advertisement