Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

5 Live Europa schedule

• 29-04-2010 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭

Normallly, i'm a big fan of the station's sports coverage and commentators/presenters, but I have noticed how slanted they have been towards one team in their Europa commentaries picks:

Last 32, 1st leg
    commentary: Liverpool vs Unirea

Last 16. 1st leg
    commentary: Lille v Liverpool

Last 16, 2nd leg
    commentary: Liverpool v Lille

QF 1st leg
    commentary: Benfica v Liverpool

QF 2nd leg:
    commentary: Liverpool v Benfica

SF 1st leg:
    commentary: A Madrid v Liverpool

SF 2nd leg:
    commentary: Liverpool v A Madrid

Given this country's fanbase, I can understand TV3 prioritising over Fulham most of the time, but an English broadcaster has less of an excuse to be favouring one team over the other in every round.
    Some Fulham matches were carried on the sister station SportsExtra, but that is not broadcast via analogue. Feel sorry for the Fulham fans without digital TV :o

Advertisement