Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FS: Trek 6500 SLR

• 29-04-2010 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Having a clearout to make way for fresh metal. Trek 6500 SLR gents mountain bike in exceptional condition for sale. Frame size is 21.5", so it's an XL. This is the largest mountain bike frame size made by Trek. Lightweight and super strong, bike has front suspension, hydraulic disk brakes, top spec. The bike has only covered approx. 150kms and hasn't been used off road. Ritchey WCS Pro bar ends and Elite waterbottle cage included in sale. Cost over €1400 new, will take €850 ono. Great spec bike at significantly less than it's retail cost.

27042010335.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32 whitenoise

Hi I'm interested in the MTB you have for sale.

What components are on the bike?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 TheLaughingDog

Hi whitenose. Bike is located in Co. Clare, but I'd be willing to meet any buyer halfway.
    Frameset:
    Sizes 21.5"
    Frame Alpha SLR Aluminum
    Front Suspension:
    Manitou Axel Elite w/preload, TPC lockout, 80mm
    Wheels:
    Shimano M535 disc hubs; Bontrager Ranger alloy rims
    Tires Bontrager Jones ACX, 26x2.2"
    Drivetrain:
    Shifters Shimano Deore
    Front Derailleur Shimano Deore
    Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore XT
    Crank Shimano M440 44/32/22
    Cassette SRAM PG950 11-34, 9 speed
    Pedals Alloy platform
    Components:
    Saddle Bontrager Select
    Seat Post Bontrager Select
    Handlebars Bontrager Select, 25mm rise, 31.8mm
    Stem Bontrager Select, 7 degree, 31.8mm
    Headset Aheadset Slimstak w/semi-cartridge bearings, sealed
    Brakeset Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, centrelock 6" rotors

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32 whitenoise

HI I'm based in Galway, I could easily meet you somewhere

Bump. My picture hosting's gone down, so I've attached some photos directly to this post. Still available, I'm 6'3" tall and this bike fits me perfectly, so if you're tall, and are looking for a great MTB at a bargain price, this is the one for you.

Dropping price to €650 ono. This is a complete bargain. Please someone give this a good home.

• Advertisement

Now sold.

Advertisement