Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Trek 1000 SL

• 30-04-2010 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Part Deux of my clearout. My Trek 1000SL. Frame size is a 60cm, so that's a large. Please note 60cm measurement is a centre to top measurement. Nice bike, Tiagra with Sora shifters so 8 speed cassette. Has covered approx. 1500kms, and is in excellent condition. SPD pedals included, as is the Specialized Avatar 155mm saddle and the 90mm Race Face stem. I should have the original 110mm Bontrager stem if that was required. Carbon Bontrager seatpost adds comfort. €300 ono.

29042010346.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Hi OP, what height are you?

I'm 6'2 and have been advised a 58cm frame would suit me, but would rather go bigger than smaller.

Is it only available to view in Clare?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,994 ✭✭✭✭blorg

For what it's worth I'm 6ft and always rode 58cm in Trek. Lance incidentally is 5ft9.5" and also rides 58, although that is an extreme case. At 6ft2 I would suspect 60cm would be the more likely size for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 TheLaughingDog

connundrum wrote: »
    Hi OP, what height are you?

I'm 6'2 and have been advised a 58cm frame would suit me, but would rather go bigger than smaller.

Is it only available to view in Clare?

Hi, I'm 6'3", but I've got very long legs relative to my upper torso, hence the shortened stem, but other than that, the 60cms frame size is perfect for me. I'd definitely advise a 60cm frame as blorg has said. Where abouts are you, we can come to an arrangement to meet halfway etc. PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 TheLaughingDog

Now sold.

Advertisement