Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems With Using the mouse in game on BC2

Options
  • 30-04-2010 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭

hey i just got it and when im in game trying to move the characted the mouse seems to only go up even if i go up or down with the mouse or only right even if im going left or right :S tried settings for axis on the mouse and it doesnt help :S any one had this issue or know how to solve it?

ps first time im having such an issue with a game lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

- Reset all settings in game
    - Check if you have mouse software that changes your mouse settings when you start a game (i.e. Logitech's setpoint)
    - Try another mouse

That all I can think of except maybe re-install the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

hey i just got it and when im in game trying to move the characted the mouse seems to only go up even if i go up or down with the mouse or only right even if im going left or right :S tried settings for axis on the mouse and it doesnt help :S any one had this issue or know how to solve it?

ps first time im having such an issue with a game lol

Hmm, only the second time I've heard of this. I think Wonda_Boy suffers from that the odd time.

Is there drivers for your mouse? Try unplugging, and re-plugging it again, to have it re-detected and installed.

Delete all joystick controls also, these can cause issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

thanks ill try that when ill go home...

Advertisement