Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Kit??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Saw the mock-up a while ago but this looks like confirmation that they will be the new kit. Good find! Not too sure about the design to be honest - looks a bit too much like a t-shirt, but I don't like the existing jersey at all so hopefully it'll be an improvement on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

SuprSi wrote: »
    Saw the mock-up a while ago but this looks like confirmation that they will be the new kit. Good find! Not too sure about the design to be honest - looks a bit too much like a t-shirt, but I don't like the existing jersey at all so hopefully it'll be an improvement on it.

Didnt like this years either. Doesnt look bad but hard to tell until you have one in your hands. Generally I like the retro gear so will see. No doubt it will be on shelves asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

I love it think it looks class

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

From what i saw of the earlier shots, i like it. Will wait and see what its like in person though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I like it too,

it really didn't like this years one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Leucifer

Have to say I really like it, kinda reminds me of a German international jersey.

When do new kits usually hit the shelves?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Looks good,much better than this seasons anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

I postd a link here to a photo of a shirt about two months. I reckoned it was a class shirt and seeing the latest photo it is even better. I can't wait to buy it.

By the way any update on a new sponsor

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

kakee wrote: »
    I postd a link here to a photo of a shirt about two months. I reckoned it was a class shirt and seeing the latest photo it is even better. I can't wait to buy it.

By the way any update on a new sponsor
    I think were waiting to see if we get champions league football

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Woodgate

Lovely shirt, might but this one, couldn't buy the current one, never liked it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

Will look even nicer with a champions league badge on the sleeve.!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

should be some champions league gear out soon enough. im staring saving now.!!!

Advertisement