Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hotfile blocked?

• 30-04-2010 8:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi cant access hotfile this morning through Eircom, any else have this issue, have they started blocking?

thanks

Its back, must have been a prob on Hotfiles side :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

Why would you think Eircom blocked it before thinking it was just down or a problem on your end? Eircon don't randomly block sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭newirishshogun

I suspected they blocked it because isps have been known to do so, piratebay for instance! I also checked my end and it was the only address not loading, also a file that was partially downloaded was continuing to do so even if the hotfile index page wouldnt load. Site may be blocked delibertly if not randomly. Besides I asked others if it was the case not assumed it was.

Thats why :)

Advertisement