Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs boards pints - Bolton game - Bell and Hare, High Road Tottenham

Options
  • 30-04-2010 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

Should have done this earlier in the week but for anyone travelling over tom we are meeting at 11.00 in Bell and Hare on junction of High Road and park lane.

So if you are over for the game and fancy a pint come in and say hello, the more the merrier, drop me a pm today if you want a mob no to contact.
    COYS
    :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Sound Mark, pop me a text when your there mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Sound Mark, pop me a text when your there mate.

will do John, though I will prob see you in airport bar. You flying Ryanair to Luton?

Mullo76 wrote: »
    will do John, though I will prob see you in airport bar. You flying Ryanair to Luton?

I am indeed, sounds good.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Mullins07

Going over but the young lad wants to see the players arrive.
    That's around 11:00 isn't it, or is it 12:00?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Not sure what time they arrive tbh.

Will be on the 10:30 from Liverpool Street to Northumberland Park in the morning, so should walk in the door of the Bell n' Hare bang on 11.

• Advertisement

Mullins07 wrote: »
    Going over but the young lad wants to see the players arrive.
    That's around 11:00 isn't it, or is it 12:00?

Wouldn't think they'll arrive till one-ish mate, could be wrong.

Not sure what time they arrive tbh.

Will be on the 10:30 from Liverpool Street to Northumberland Park in the morning, so should walk in the door of the Bell n' Hare bang on 11.

Sound, looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

See ye all there, looking forward to it now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Airport Taxi booked,
    See some of you at the airport and the rest at the B&H

Gonna be a great day

Well, was great to finally put a face to some of the names. Had a feeling the Bell wouldn't be open at 11, so the Brickies it was. Great to have a chat and finally meet some of the lads I'd been in touch with via the forum for so long.

As Ronan said, we will have to do it again early next season, ie all get the same flight over and back (not luton ;) )and make a proper day of it.

Hope the lads who stayed over get home in one piece:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Well, was great to finally put a face to some of the names. Had a feeling the Bell wouldn't be open at 11, so the Brickies it was. Great to have a chat and finally meet some of the lads I'd been in touch with via the forum for so long.

As Ronan said, we will have to do it again early next season, ie all get the same flight over and back (not luton ;) )and make a proper day of it.

Hope the lads who stayed over get home in one piece:D

Same to you mate, really enjoyed yesterday. Am in London City Airport wiating on my flight home, free wifi ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Got home at 10.30am this morning, had a 7am flight :(. Still was a great day and what a strike from Tommy H :D

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

great day indeed. Good that so many of us got to meet up before hand. Some singsong before kick off in the brickies too. 3 points and I made it on the plane home. what more can you want..

Advertisement